11 – 18 August 2018
Nant (Cevennes), France
Yoga, do-in, shiatsu, cooking workshop, lectures and relaxing…
Also open for sportsmen and women, training (running, biking swimming, the triathlon range) and Yoga, do-in, shiatsu, cooking workshop, lectures and relaxing… Join with your family, while you learn how to improve you condition with yoga, shiatsu and wonderful energizing food! Possibility for shiatsu treatments and food consultations .
Monday to Friday
- 7.00 – 8.00: Do-in, stretching, 5 – Rhythms, Chanting
- 8.00: Breakfast
- 9.00-10.00: Jokaho or other yogaclass
- 10.00: Tea Break
- 10.20 – 11.30: Asanas
- 12.00: lunch + afternoon free: relaxing by the pond, swimming, walking, reading, or horse riding, or visit the TARN river (swimming!)
- 19.00: dinner
- 20.30-21.00: Yoga, shiatsu lesson, or lecture an evening singing and chanting, and after 21:00: time for your storytelling, music and improvisation …..
* Optional cooking workshop: two optional afternoon cooking workshops are scheduled from 16.30 to 17.00 with Mieke Vervecken. Of course we mainly cook Mediterranean cuisine, but also healthy ice creams and other refreshing dishes, ….
nant is a very quiet and small village near the Plateau Larzac. Rough nature invites us to beautiful walks. Many stes of the Kathares can be visited, and the river TARN is near
Healthy, freshly prepared meals by chef Mieke Vervecken are a guarantee for a grand holiday. Mieke is a specialist is both macrobiotic and vegan cooking for over 40 years.
Jan and MiekeVervecken and guest teacher
Arrival and departure
Arrival on Saturday, Leaving is the next Saturday after brunch.
Why go to the South of France
Well we love warm weather and this time the weather is warm, yet not too dry. Moreover it is easy to reach by car, by TGV (Brussels-Montpellier in 6 hours) from there onwards it is a busride to La Cavalerie. from there a taxi, or we will pick you up.
Why this time? Because it is a wild and beautiful landscape, at 1000 m, far away from busy tourism. It is warm, but not too dry so it is perfect for walking ….. in short, a refreshing relaxing holiday with delicious and healthy meals. nearby are many sites to see, such as a traditional sourdough bakery and commune, the caves of the famous Roquefort cheese, the Buddhist Temple of lerab Ling (we will ge a private tour!)…
Prices include accommodation, all classes, tea and water all day.
- Prices: from 490 euro (4- bedroom) to 800 euro (single rooom).
- For advance registration and full payment before 1st of May we offer discounts
Discount for children, babies in parents room are free
How to get there
By car, by train (TGV to Montpellier) then go by bus to La cavalerie.
By Car: Go to Millau, we will send more info upon inscription. We did the trip from Antwerp in two days and slept in a campsite or B & B overnight. We drove 5 hours on Friday, then relaxed and jumped in a pool or lake and continued the next day. Thus the journey too was very, very relaxing. We are happy to give you free advice However book in time !
Do not hesitate to contact us for more info