!!!! Welcome to our summer intensives !!!
We are excited to welcome some of the most amazing (international) teachers.
Go to the pages for more info about our intensives. Several are held in English. For others, translation is provided.
- Yoga holiday in France
- Okido yoga training, with Tomoko Mori
- ‘Way to health’ intensive week
- Medicinal cooking
- Health, wealth and beauty, with Bob Carr
- Work-study programme
- Professional cooks and chef training: intensive of 8 – 10 days: ask us for more info
Our ongoing courses
Please contact us for more info about these courses
About the International Shiatsu School and The Natural Cooking School in Belgium
Whether you are looking for a solution to specific health problems or a way of living that is more in harmony with nature, a holistic lifestyle covers both.
We are pretty exclusive in combining new approaches on both bodywork and nutrition. We provide professional training as well as short courses, classes and lectures for personal development.
Besides that, we are renowned for our work-study opportunities for those who which to delve deep into a holistic lifestyle. We are also active internationally in movements to create one peaceful world, as well as ecological solutions in favour of the earth and all its living beings.
We warmly welcome students from abroad. Several of our courses are held in English by renowned (international) teachers. Our summer school programme is internationally oriented as such, and for the other activities, translation can be arranged.
Please contact us for further enquiries. We are happy to help you.
* Registration You can register by this website or by telephone. Written registration is necessary for all courses of more than one day. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail or letter. When a course is full we will create a waiting list to accommodate any cancellations Your registration is only valid after receiving the advance: € 50.00 or € 100.00
Bank account: International Shiatsu School BE56 7895 2278 8588 BIC: GKCCBEBB
*Cancellation conditions apply from the time of registration, regardless of the time of payment.
- If the school cancels a student, we will fully refund your registration fee. For any other costs, the I.S.S. not be held liable.
- If you cancel a course yourself, you must do so in writing (e-mail or letter).
- If you cancel up to 6 weeks before the start of the course, you pay a 20% administration fee with a minimum of 15 euros.
- If you cancel later or if you do not notify us, you will still owe us the full amount of the course.
- If you find someone who can take your place, you only pay 5 euros (15 euros for annual training, foreign teachers and residential programs) as a contribution to the administration costs. A replacement can only be made before the start of the course, after written approval from the I.S.S and does not apply to follow-up years in the courses.
- Failure to pay the participation fee is never considered a cancellation.
- Mistakes in prices and data in publications of the I.S.S cannot be invoked as an argument for cancellation after the start of a course or for a refusal to pay the actual course amount
* Payment Paying on time is advantageous. If you have only paid shortly before the start of the course, bring the proof of transfer or bank statement. If you have not paid yet at the start of the course, you will pay cash on site. You will find the bank details on the website under “contact”.
* Questions: if you have any special needs eg. gluten-free food you must report this in advance and in writing. Whoever has a health problem must inform us in advance. We want to emphasize that the knowledge you gain here is not medical advice. You should consult a doctor or recognized therapist for medical advice.
* Invoicing If you register as a private person and pay the standard course price, an invoice (proof of payment) can only be issued in your own name and address. No costs are attached to an invoice sent by email. For a printed invoice sent by post, we charge 10 euros for administration costs.